Get Clued Up On This Year’s 2019-20 MOT Training Curriculum
We know you’ve only just recovered from the rush of last year’s DVSA Training & Assessment, but we wanted to give you a head start on next year’s 2019-20 MOT training curriculum
DVSA Training and Assessment. Did you know that you have the whole year (April to March) to complete it?
In fact 2 of our testers have already completed and passed their Assessment for next year!
Why put yourself through that end of year pressure when you can make a start on your 3 hours of DVSA Training and Assessment today?
How to stay qualified to test as an MOT Tester?
This blog will explain how to stay qualified to test if you are an MOT Tester. There are ONLY 4 things you need to do
- MOT Tester Annual Training
- Keep a record of your training
- Take and pass you annual assessment
- Register your pass with the MTS
To help ensure you know everything that you and your testers need to do before the March 31st deadline, we have collated a simple breakdown of tasks you can check off your to-do-list below.
Our Top 5 DVSA Annual Assessment 2020-21 Revision Tools!
It’s officially that time of year again and some of you may be panicking about the upcoming deadline. But don’t worry we have collated a selection of our top revision tools to help you ace your DVSA annual assessment 2020-21 first time!
Practice your annual exam with our MOT Annual Assessment..
Get some practice in before the real exam with our free multiple choice, mock annual assessment for MOT testers! Sample questions, not the real thing unfortunately, that will test your MOT knowledge.
Try it for free and see how well you do.
Ever Wondered How Some MOT Testers Fail Their Annual Exams?
Or just worried that you might be making a crucial mistake when it comes to taking it?
MOT exam and training a pain in the a***?
Find out how we can help you today with your MOT exam and training!
What if we told you that there is a system where:
– You save time by having your Exams, DVSA training AND your RAG score all in one place…
– You save hassle as everything is automatically recorded, no more tedious filing…
– You save money by saving time and hassle…
Don’t send your testers off-site… just get our easy MOT Training
Our easy MOT training and assessment won’t interrupt your working day!
It is so easy to use the MOT Juice system.
- Testers can train online any time of day or night – even in their tea-break
- You can easily see who has and who has not kept up to date with training
- Records of training are created and stored automatically
- Just print you training record in one click when the VE comes knocking
How many of these have you done to stay qualified as an MOT tester?
Stay qualified as an MOT tester. The DVSA say you must do 5 these things .
We can help you with all of them.